About my Approach
A Third Eye Seer’s Consultation special noun
/ə θɜːd aɪ sɪrs ˌkɑnslˈteɪʃn/
1. [multifaceted] consultation based on a personalised blend of Astrology, Tarot and Intuitive Guidance
2. [committed] having your life untangled, clarified and understood
3. [empowering] being guided to connect with your own wisdom and personal power
I have been doing consultations for a while and I’m seeing myself, increasingly, moving away from the old model of ‘Asking the Guru’ and towards a coaching approach.
In the ‘Asking the Guru’ model, it is presupposed that
- The astrologer/tarot-reader/intuitive has all the answers;
- Is always right;
- That the client’s life is ruled by fate and destiny and if there are issues, it is the ‘bad luck’ of the client.
- The astrologer/tarot-reader/intuitive does not know more than the client. His job is to lead the client to his/her own wisdom and knowing.
- The modalities and tools used by the astrologer/tarot-reader/intuitive describes but do not prescribes what the client needs, wants or does;
- Fate and destiny is not a static entity and the client, via the guide of the astrologer/tarot-reader/intuitive is in co-creation with the universe.
Sessions will also include a complementary 30 minutes check-in 8 to 10 weeks from the final session as part of post-consultation care. An astrological report could also be requested for a small fee (applicable only for Astrology clients).