We are aware of the importance of Personal Data Protection. We have listed our Personal Data Protection Policy below. Please take a look.
1. A Third Eye Seer Private Limited (UEN: 201830542M) is a listed personal and management consultancy firm dealing with private and corporate clients.
2. By continuing to use the services of A Third Eye Seer you signify that you have read, understood and agree to A Third Eye Seer’s collection use and disclosure of your personal data as described in this Policy.
Information we may collect from you
3. A Third Eye Seer may collect the following data about you either directly from you, from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons who you have authorised and persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative) from third parties, or from publicly available sources:
- Personal information (such as your full name, telephone numbers, birth details and email address).
- Records from discussions or correspondences, including details obtained through customer satisfaction or other surveys.
- Details of your usage of A Third Eye Seer services (for the purpose of preparing and tailoring future consultations).
- Information derived from cookies (small text files which uniquely identify your browser) where you visit any website or use any application created by or on behalf of A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd.
- Information you provide to A Third Eye Seer in relation to the provision of any services from A Third Eye Seer to you.
Use and disclosure of personal data collected
4. You agree that A Third Eye Seer may use your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve A Third Eye Seer services.
- To compile information for analysis and in reports to improve our standard operating procedures.
- To conduct surveys, obtain feedback, provide you with information, products or services from A Third Eye Seer or other third parties which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out your instructions or to respond to enquiries.
- To comply with any requirements obligations or arrangements for using or disclosing data that applies to any member of A Third Eye Seer due to applicable laws, regulations or industry codes.
- For internal management of the services being provided to you.
- To provide training and apply for grants.
- To carry out analytics, research, planning and statistical assessment.
- To develop new services and products.
- For other purposes as reasonably required to provide services to you.
5. In addition, you agree that A Third Eye Seer may disclose your personal data where permitted by applicable law and for the following purposes:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data where we believe that we are under a legal obligation to disclose; in order to enforce or apply agreed terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, security or safety of A Third Eye Seer employees and partners, our customers, or others. The foregoing includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative(s) pursuant, for the purpose of the relevant transaction or enquiry.
- To authorised proxies such as your Member of Parliament or a social welfare organisation representing you.
- To third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) or within A Third Eye Seer for any of the purposes described above. Where A Third Eye Seer discloses your personal data to third parties, A Third Eye Seer shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd.
Storage of data, information security and applicability to third parties
6. The data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed, and stored at, multiple destinations worldwide. A Third Eye Seer will take all steps as required by mandatory Singapore law in connection with any transfer of such data overseas.
7. A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd will make reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar activities to protect your personal data in A Third Eye Seer’s possession or under A Third Eye Seer Ptd Ltd control.
8. A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd will require these data protection standards to be observed by external parties who provide services to A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd and/or to whom we disclose your personal data, but we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties.
Access to personal information
11. At your request, we will provide access to your personal data, save that in specified circumstances your access may be subject to fees to meet our costs.
12. A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd may modify this Policy at any time by giving you written notice. Continued use of any A Third Eye Seer Pte Ltd service after such written notification has been sent, signifies acceptance of any such modification.
Questions, Application for Access/Correction, Withdrawal of consent, Personal Data Retention and Disposal
13. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Policy, we would be glad to hear from you. Please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
14. Please also contact A Third Eye Seer’s DPO if you would like to apply for access/correction of your own personal data or if you would like us to cease use of your personal data for any purpose.
15. We will try to respond to your question or request promptly. We may however, depending on the nature of the question or request, need up to 30 days to provide you an estimate of when we will be able to respond to you.